Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hello, Beautiful!


The color scheme for this card comes from the Catherine Pooler Stamp of Approval box, and is the basis for a challenge that I'll be entering this in to.  The challenge has 3 requirements: Color, Friendship, and must be mailed out.  If you would like to enter, you may do so here: January Friendship Challenge Album

This was made using Altenew's Beautiful Day set, and a sentiment created from My Favorite Things Label Maker Love. The background splatters are also from My Favorite Things Distressed Patterns. Sequins and card stock are Papertrey Ink.  The pink flower is stamped with Gina K Designs Innocent Pink, Dusty Rose, and Passionate Pink. The turquoise flower is stamped with Papertrey Ink Tropical Teal, Hawaiian Shores, and Aqua Mist.  The orange flower is stamped with Papertrey Ink Melon Berry, Summer Sunrise, and Orange Zest.  The leaves are stamped with Gina K Designs Grass Green and Fresh Asparagus.

Flowers and leaves were cut out with my Brother Scan n Cut (Have I mentioned enough times how much I love that thing yet??)

Have a fantastic day, and go make something pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment