Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015


I finally got around to making a color chart for my Zig Real Color Brush Pens (Go, me!).  This is what comes of  finally knowing what colors you have, and I kinda think it's pretty stinkin' cute, if I do say so myself.

The stamp set is from Altenew, and it's called Parisian Motifs - it's a set I've wanted for awhile, and finally just got.  (The whole reason I desperately wanted it was so I could paint the flowers in shades of blue).  The colors used were Blue Grey, Light Grey, Peacock Blue, Cornflour (Yes, that's how they spell it.  LOL)  Blue, and Dull Blue.  I embossed white embossing powder on 140lb watercolor card stock, mounted on black card stock, added a layer of gold glimmer paper, and mounted to a dark blue card base.  The sentiment is embossed in gold.

Some day I'll get the hang of thig blog-thingy. ;)

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I was hoping you would tell who made that gorgeous flower....thanks! Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful coloring! I love the water coloring.

    ReplyDelete