Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015


This card is for Judy's "Anything But..." challenge over at Mod Squad.  Her challenge was to make anything but a Christmas card.  My card consists of one of the pretty trees from KSS.  My dies are from Spellbinders, and Cheery Lynn Designs, and my papers and ink (Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, and Dark Chocolate) are from Papertry Ink (Scarlet Jewel may well be my new favorite color.  The picture doesn't do it justice, and it's indescribable.  Not red.  Not pink.  Not purple. Not burgundy.  Not rose.   Somewhere in between.  Love it.  Love the challenge.. (...and now, since I just remembered I have it, I'm going to run and put the cute little tire swing, also by KSS on my tree!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am so in love with this beautiful pink tree. It's just gorgeous!!! And oh, so unique. Wonderful design too, I see you have Allison's Ribbons. Don't you love those dies? You have me intrigued about the Scarlet Jewel ink...I'll have to check it out. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad


    ReplyDelete