Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015


I bought this stamp set used, because the second I saw it, I knew this was the card I wanted to make with it.   What a good reason to venture out and enter a new challenge.  :)

The stamp set used is Iconic Christmas.  I sponged white ink on kraft card stock, then, then sponged a yellow ink for the glow from the lamp post.  After that, I  sponged the sky in different shades of blue.  The couple, and lamp post were stamped in black, and the wreath was added using green embossing powder. I stamped a series of snowflakes in white, and then finished with an embossed and die cut white card stock, added a glittery ribbon as a finishing touch, and mounted on red card stock.

I would love to hear your thoughts, or suggestions.

Until next time - Enjoy!

Happy Thanksgiving!

-Cindy

I am entering this in the WPlus9 Throwback Thursday #9 Challenge .

No comments:

Post a Comment